Jewelry is the fashion staple which adds the final touch to every look. A beautiful piece of jewelry is like that cherry on the top. It can give new life to your style, and go very well with proper strobing.
Jewelry trends have been rapidly changing in 2016 which makes it difficult to keep pace with them. But you do not have to worry as we present you the most popular jewelry trends of ’16 from the ramps of the latest fashion shows. These trends will surely make you shine.
- Studs and Earring Jackets: The simpler, the better. Studs are trendy jewelry items that have always been in fashion. They look simple yet divine. Similarly, earring jackets give a classy look to your ears. Both of these fashionable jewelry pieces are in style and can be worn to both formal and informal occasions. No matter where you wear them, they will look absolutely marvelous.
- Midi rings: Midi rings are the perfect choice if you want to look unique. Moreover, these rings look really cool yet funky when two sets of Midi rings are worn on the same finger. Midi rings can define your whole look. In addition, midi rings look best when worn with neutral nails.
- Chokers: There is no doubt in saying that chokers are a must have this year. These chic necklaces are designed uniquely so that you can rock the look. In fact, chokers can give you a more sophisticated and elegant look as well. Anyone wearing chokers is always the center of attention at any event.
- Oversize Earrings: The ramp models have been witnessed wearing oversized earrings at every fashion show this year. No doubt, oversize earrings quickly grab attention. Every fashion and jewelry lover must have one of these. These earrings show case your great fashion taste.
- Arm Cuffs: Decorated with pearls, diamonds or stones, arm cuffs can be found in the jewelry box of every jewelry lover. You can put them on when leaving for office or even on a hangout with friends. This beautiful piece of jewelry can give you an elegant look.
- Statement Earrings: There is nothing like a nice pair of statement earrings. Available in a variety of colors, designs and styles statement earrings can give your look a luxurious touch. Quite a few famous actresses have been spotted wearing statement earrings at the Oscars and many other award shows.
- Palm Cuffs: Made up of shining stones and diamonds, palm cuffs are a new jewelry trend that was seen on the ramps of latest fashion weeks. Though palm cuffs are mostly simple but they never fail to add a fancy touch to your look.
- Anklets: For a more traditional look, you can wear anklets that will make you look truly stunning. It cannot be denied that anklets are a piece of jewelry that has been in fashion for years. But it is also important to remember that anklets should be worn only with traditional dresses. Anklets are a piece of jewelry that completes your jewelry box.
We cannot deny the fact that a jewelry lover can never have enough jewelry, but with this guide you can know about the top jewelry trends from award shows, red carpets and the ramps of the fashion shows. This trend is constantly changing and there are new styles and ways of wearing jewelry every year, so we will try to keep this post updated each time something drastic comes around!